I am Vadim, an experienced iOS developer and software engineer with a career that spans over a decade. My journey began in web development in 2008, transitioned to backend in 2011, and I released my first commercial iOS app in 2013. My work has been recognized with an Apple WWDC Scholarship in 2015, and I co-founded the largest Eastern European iOS meetup in 2016.
Since then, I've been at the helm of development teams, taught students, scaled startups, managed engineers, and conducted cross-platform mobile security audits. I am an active contributor to open-source software, a regular speaker at global mobile conferences, and I am keenly interested in remote senior roles that challenge me and provide opportunities for growth.
I am available for remote projects of any length which will be charged in weekly instalments of £4000 (+ VAT).
I work on native iOS, watchOS, and tvOS projects; I do not build Android apps or cross-platform apps. I also do workshops, tutoring and consulting and help with PR reviews and hiring.
My CV is here.
If you'd like to get in contact with me for any reason, please email. I aim to get back to all enquiries within a few days:
I am in press ¶
- The Unconventional Developer: How to Travel the World Coding Mobile Apps (interview), 09.08.2018
- Блог без имени и адреса, Autobiography (book, ISBN 9785040353460), RU
- Research on Optimization of DNA Restoration Algorithms Based on the Genetic Diagnosis and Words Reconstruction with Forbidden Words Under the Unit Shift Hypothesis (paper), 01.07.2017
- Podlodka Special, 00:08:13-00:29:00 (podcast), RU, 01.04.2017
- Названы лауреаты стипендии имени Ильи Сегаловича за 2016 год (news), RU, 05.04.2016
- 11 шагов между вами и идеальным продуктом (column), RU, 26.01.2016
- Stock Markets Indicators Forecasting Algorithms Research Based on Social Networks (paper), 01.01.2016
- HSE Computer Science Faculty Student to Present His Project to British Minister of Transport (news), 27.11.2015
- Students at the Faculty of Computer Science Win Apple’s WWDC Scholarship (news), 13.05.2015